COURSE DESCRIPTION :
One of the powerful lessons that my Dad taught me is Communication = Wealth.
Feeling confident, public speaking, comfortable in big groups, speaking up, being heard, hitting it off with people you just met – Anybody (yes, really – anybody) can learn to do these things. Speaking confidently or public speaking is a skill that translates to every aspect of your life – making presentations to your team, networking at professional conferences, big family holidays, public speaking, dating, and interviewing for new jobs.
How you feel and speak about yourself affects your career, personal life, and self-esteem.
About the Course
This course teaches you easy public speaking techniques leading to significant results. So I invite you to step up and claim the things you deserve – the promotions, the new clients, the fun friends. You can start here. Enroll now!
Who this Course is for
Although this course is customized, it is designed for people longing to step into a more dynamic, confident, and engaging persona. Whether you are a man or woman, professional or entrepreneur, young or not, this public speaking course will walk you through the tools to identify and transform nuances of behavior. All participants are welcome.
- Plan and present-focused messages in public speaking settings.
- Analyze audience demographic and psychographic information to create audience-centered messages.
- Employ verbal and nonverbal presentation skills for public speaking, for confidently and effectively delivering verbal messages.
- Employ NLP (Neuro-Linguistic program) strategies and skills to manage communication anxiety.
- Understand effective public speaking structures to write content for impactful speeches.
Course Details :
- Batch starts from the First and Third week of every month—Monday to Saturday.
- Time: 10 – 11 am and 6 – 7 pm.
- Application: Zoom and Google Meet
- What will be provided during and after completing the course: I will provide material and worksheets for every lesson and three mock interviews.
Lecture1.2: Tame the voice of your inner critic and Break the cycle of negative thoughts.
Lecture1.3: Anxiety management
Lecture1.4: Dos and Don’ts of public speaking
Lecture1.6: Start, Structure and conclusion
Lecture1.7: Body Language – Use effective mannerisms.
Lecture1.8: Create your signature style. Make a great first impression.
Lecture1.9: Mock practice – Self introduction, elevator pitch, 2 min and 5 min presentations,
Meeta is a Career & communication coach and Business Strategist. She propels her clients’ careers through expert re-branding, training, and coaching strategies that help them stand out from the competition on paper, online, and in person. As a certified NLP practitioner, she coaches her clients with a focus on creating specific and engaging language and activating the physical tools to communicate powerfully and deliberately.
As a Life Coach, Meeta has helped numerous individuals succeed in all areas of their lives. From enabling new managers to become rockstar leaders, young professionals to zero into their life goals, Start-up founders to create impactful pitches, and help her mentees find their inner confidence. Meeta is an experienced coach who can give you that boost to get what you want.