If you are creative and passionate about designing in digital world then this course is for you. This course introduces about all the fundamental and techniques of design. In this you will learn designing from scratch level. Design tools will be Photoshop and Illustrator. In Photoshop you will learn all techniques required for image related options whereas in Illustrator you will learn how to design in vector format such as visiting cards, pamphlets, brochures, t-shirts and many more.
Working on assignments with attention to individual student in live sessions. Moreover in this course working on portfolio is an add-on which needs before getting a job everywhere. So it’s a complete package course.
Hurry up! Grab the opportunity.
What Will You Learn From This Course?
Students who successfully complete a course in Graphic Design will be able to:
• Analyze, synthesize, and utilize design processes and strategy from concept to delivery to creatively solve communication problems.
• Create communication solutions that address audiences and contexts, by recognizing the human factors that determine design decisions.
• Utilize relevant applications of tools and technology in the creation, reproduction, and distribution of visual messages.
• Apply graphic design principles in the ideation, development, and production of visual messages.
• Identify and utilize design history, theory, and criticism from a variety of perspectives, including: art history, communication/information theory, and the social/cultural use of design objects.
• Confidently participate in professional design practice and management within a collaborative work environment.
• Employ best practices and management in the design profession and within a collaborative work environment.
Learning Outcome of the course:
Who this Course is for:
College Students, Freshers, Working Professionals, College Dropouts, Students who have passion in Art and Design (Digital)
Do you know someone who'd love this
course? Tell them about it…
Leave a quick message to us and we will get back to you shortly. Please mention your concern in the message section in details.