COURSE DESCRIPTION :
Self-awareness is the foundation of personal development and confidence building. A highly self-aware person becomes more equipped to deal with daily life and career challenges. In this course, you assess your self-awareness and then learn different concepts and models to develop your self-awareness further. Through this confidence building online course, you will gain a new perspective on your strengths & weaknesses, your thoughts, and your emotions. This confidence building online course teaches you easy techniques leading to significant results. The course requires you to do some reflective thinking, get feedback and discuss your development with others. Let’s get started.
What Will You Learn From This Course?
- Benefits of self-awareness and confidence building
- 4 room model to identify your strengths – public, blind, potential, and hidden
- Awareness of values and beliefs
- Iceberg model
- Five levels of EQ
- Primary and secondary emotions
- Wheel of emotions
- Maslow’s pyramid of human needs
- NLP communication model
- Ways to boost your self-awareness
- Deliberately become the person you want to be by building your confidence
- Act consciously instead of reacting to people and events
- Relate effectively with others with empathy and understanding
- Identify and come to peace with who you are and who you are not
- Reduce internal conflict and perform assertively
- Understand the nature and value of emotions
- More self-control
- Better listening skills
- Ability to redirect your negative thoughts and emphasize positive thoughts
- Better able to anticipate and persist through stressful situations
Course Details :
- The batch starts Every Monday.
- Time: 1pm to 2pm
- Class Duration: 1 hour
- Application: Meet/Skype/Zoom
- Resources / Support provided during & after Course Completion: After course completion, career or life guidance phone call for 20 minutes—quizzes at the end of a session.
- The course runs for 1 hour Monday to Friday
- The course starts on Monday and ends on Friday of the same week
- From the following week, the course begins again on Monday and ends on Friday of the same week
- Five sessions, 1 hour each