COURSE DESCRIPTION :
As an A2 primary user of German, you can:
- Understand sentences and frequently used expressions related to areas of immediate relevance (e.g., essential personal and family information, shopping, local geography, employment).
- Communicate in simple and routine tasks requiring a simple and direct exchange of information on familiar and routine matters.
- Describe aspects of their background, immediate environment, and matters in areas of immediate need.
What Will You Learn From This Course?
- Understand and use sentences and common expressions in everyday situations in this German Intermediate course
- make yourself understood in simple, routine cases demanding an exchange of information on familiar and common topics in this German Intermediate course
- describe your background and education, immediate surroundings, and other matters associated with your immediate needs in a simple way in this German Intermediate course
Understand and use sentences and common expressions in everyday situations; make yourself understood in simple, routine cases demanding an exchange of information on familiar and common topics; describe your background and education, immediate surroundings, and other matters associated with your immediate needs in a simple way.
Course Details :
- Batch starts: Every First Monday of the month
- Time: Weekdays- 10 AM to 11.30 AM and 7.30 PM to 9 PM; Weekend- 12 PM to 2.30 PM
- Class Duration: weekdays – 1.5 Hrs; weekend- 2.5 Hrs
- Application: zoom
- Resources / Support provided during & after Course Completion:
- Like a recording of each session, pdf, ppt, assignments, job/internship assistance, etc. whatever best you can
I have been a Trainer for more than 12 years in the industry. I have taught more than 1000 students so far. -Have been a Corporate Trainer and School Teacher. -Official Trainer for Germany’s Placement Cell (Bavaria’s Employer’s Association) -Use a modern technique for my Online sessions.
I have been a German Translator and Trainer for the last ten years and working for a few Indo-German venture companies. Since I have exposure to & knowledge of a large variety of fields, Technical as well as Non-Technical, Technical German Data, User’s Manual, Websites, German Standards (DIN), etc. relating to any Typesetting books, Import-Export Correspondence, Commercials, Certificates, Diplomas, etc., my perception and understanding of the requirements arising vis-à-vis my work is unexceptionable. I find myself at ease in translating with accuracy the needs and requirements of my clients as well as of the given assignments, whereby I assure my clients of high quality, reliable, on-time delivery & of utmost confidentiality. Specialties: Technical German translation, German language training, All types of the German translation of any stream, fields, etc., German English translation