First impressions are essential for preserving self-confidence. Making a good first impression will help you promote yourself more effectively.
Consider a moment when you have not dressed appropriately for the occasion; how did you feel? Were you comfortable talking to everyone, or were you hiding from them?
Grooming is essential for preserving self-confidence. It allows you to promote yourself more effectively. This training will teach you how to present yourself better and make a strong first impression.
After all, first impressions are formed (or shattered) within seconds of meeting someone new. Why not take advantage of it?
Making a good first impression is vital in any situation: when meeting business clients, meeting significant others, or other important situations.
What Will You Learn From This Course?
- Master in leaving a lasting impact by understanding the importance of first impressions on everyone you encounter professionally
- What to do about how clothes, accessories, and body language can make or destroy a trade.
- Improve your command of formal business manners for more frequent interactions.
- Learn from well-trained professionals while also learning about industry experience from your peers in the group.
Learning Outcome of the course:
- To grasp what aspects matter when it comes to first impressions and why they are significant.
- To understand the fundamentals of corporate attire and how to alter it for culture, event, or classification.
- The ability to combine the appropriate accessories to your style and clothing claiming the importance of first impression.
- To avoid making too many first impressions or being unprepared when meeting corporate delegates.
Who is this course for?
- Students who visit company rivals as part of the student cell
- Newly hired executives
- Working professionals wanting an opportunity to be noticed for promotions or seeking a job move
- Those trying to update their style statement.
- The batch starts from 1st / 15th of every month (Monday to Saturday)
- Time: 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm(Monday to Saturday)
- Class Duration: 1 hr (6 days), and 30 min (2 one-on-one sessions)
- Application: Zoom
- What all will be provided during and after completing the course: Relevant notes, access to our online course, assignments, and completion certificate will be provided.
I am a Soft Skills, Trainer and Certified Image Consultant. In addition, I hold a certificate in fashion and personal style from the London School of Trends. As an image consultant, my objective is to assist my clients in better presenting themselves by teaching them hygiene, style, etiquette, and the art and science of first impressions.
I have worked with individuals to help them enhance their appearance, behavior, and communication to cultivate a professional and updated appearance.
My interest lies in assisting my customers in overcoming self-image difficulties and increasing self-esteem and confidence.