First impressions are essential for preserving self-confidence. Making a good first impression will help you promote yourself more effectively.
Consider a moment when you have not dressed appropriately for the occasion; how did you feel? Were you comfortable talking to everyone, or were you hiding from them?
Grooming is essential for preserving self-confidence. It allows you to promote yourself more effectively. This training will teach you how to present yourself better and make a strong first impression.
After all, first impressions are formed (or shattered) within seconds of meeting someone new. Why not take advantage of it?
Making a good first impression is vital in any situation: when meeting business clients, meeting significant others, or other important situations.
What Will You Learn From This Course?
- Master in leaving a lasting impact by understanding the importance of first impressions on everyone you encounter professionally
- What to do about how clothes, accessories, and body language can make or destroy a trade.
- Improve your command of formal business manners for more frequent interactions.
- Learn from well-trained professionals while also learning about industry experience from your peers in the group.
Learning Outcome of the course:
- To grasp what aspects matter when it comes to first impressions and why they are significant.
- To understand the fundamentals of corporate attire and how to alter it for culture, event, or classification.
- The ability to combine the appropriate accessories to your style and clothing claiming the importance of first impression.
- To avoid making too many first impressions or being unprepared when meeting corporate delegates.
Who is this course for?
- Students who visit company rivals as part of the student cell
- Newly hired executives
- Working professionals wanting an opportunity to be noticed for promotions or seeking a job move
- Those trying to update their style statement.
- The batch starts from 1st / 15th of every month (Monday to Saturday)
- Time: 3.00 pm to 4.00 pm(Monday to Saturday)
- Class Duration: 1 hr (6 days), and 30 min (2 one-on-one sessions)
- Application: Zoom
- What all will be provided during and after completing the course: Relevant notes, access to our online course, assignments, and completion certificate will be provided.