Are you a fan of K-POP? Do you enjoy watching Korean dramas but always wished you could understand Korean?
If yes, then this course is the perfect solution to your Korean Language goals.
What Will You Learn From This Course?
- Greet new people and Introduce yourself.
- Hold basic conversations comfortably.
- Talk about your likes and dislikes.
- Ask questions and understand the different levels of politeness.
Learning Outcome of the course:
- Have spontaneous conversations and discussions
- Develop your reading, writing, speaking, and listening skills
- Pronounce Korean words like native speakers
- Pursue a career as Korean teacher, translator, etc.
Who this Course is for: School Children, College Students, Freshers, Working Professionals, Retired, Parents
- Batch starts from: 1st of every month / Mondays and Wednesdays
- Time: 4-5pm
- Application: Zoom
- What all will be provided during and after completion the course: PDFs, Assignments, Worksheets, Assessments
I was always curious and intrigued about the similarities that I could draw out of every language I learnt. Korean was one of the first foreign languages that I found myself wanting to learn and I still keep finding more and more interesting things to learn from it. Starting out on my own, and later joining certification courses and making some Korean friends is what my journey with this language entails. I was really overwhelmed by the number of people interested in this language initially. So far, in the span of 3 years I’ve been able to teach over 5000 students in short as well as long group classes.