COURSE DESCRIPTION :
In the beginner’s course, you will learn French in just 30 hours. It includes speaking, listening, writing, and reading the French language. The system is made easy to understand with presentations and pictures. After every 10 hours of class a test will be evaluate you. In addition, the course will include various topics. Here’s the list of topics that will be covered in the study.
- It will include the alphabet and its pronunciation. Audio will be played to make the pronunciation clear.
- French numbers, French days of the month, French days of the week.
- How to frame questions and how to write affirmative sentences as well as negative sentences in French.
- Reading text in every class. Focus on vocabulary and building sentences. Vocabulary includes the names of places, the words used in daily life, how to talk about people or places, sports, climate, transportation, traveling, and much more.
- Writing dialogues and salutations.
- Grammar will include present, past, and Future tense. Practice exercises will be given for tenses and all grammar portions. Next will be prepositions, pronouns, adjectives, articles, verbs, and imperatives. Again, notes and practice exercises will be there alongside.
- Focus on writing skills. You will be taught to write emails, letters, and messages in this French online course. This will include reading texts, and writing help will be provided in case of any problem.
- Civilization- learning about France. This includes knowing everything about the country, which provides for their society, family structure, transport, paying habits, homes, cinema, poems, climate, and many more.
- Phonetiques- it means there will be a focus on pronunciation. Oral practice will be there. It will be taught how to differentiate the pronunciation of similar words. Pronunciation is an essential part of learning a language, and in this course, a complete focus will be there to make you speak fluently by the end of this French online course.
- Comprehensions, letter writing, email writing, and message writing will be taught during the course
Course Details :
- The batch starts on the 1st Saturday of every month.
- Time: Anytime between 11 AM – 8 PM on weekends.
- Application: Google Meet.
- Resources / Support provided during & after Course Completion: pdf, ppt, assignments, assistance in preparing for DELF or TEF, tests.
There are 12 units. In each unit there are certain topics that will be covered. While doing every
unit, there will be focus on all the 4 skills, i.e. reading, writing, listening and speaking. The topics
that will be covered in each unit is broadly categorized…
Unit 1– conjugation of verbs, interrogation, salutations, numbers, alphabets, articles, months,
seasons, and days of the week.
Unit 2– adjectives, -er verbs, dialogues, comprehension, and civilization.
Unit 3– leisure activities, hobbies, future tense, pronouns, articles, verbs, emails, and civilization.
Unit 4– time, past tense, dialogues, diary entry, and civilization.
Unit 5– tour and travel, transport, possessifs, demonstratifs, verbs, comparison, dialogues,
Unit 6– Food and drinks, interrogation, pronouns, dialogues, menu and restaurants.
Unit 7– Activities of daily work and life, pronominal verbs, imperative, expression of quantity,
dialogues, economical terms for buying and selling, and comprehension.
Unit 8– Real estate, describing buildings and directions, experimenting needs, dialogues, email
writing, and frameworks of life in France.
Unit 9– Memories, imparfait, dialogues, cinema, about family and friends, including family tree.
Unit 10– Technology, experimenting repetition, complement direct and indirect, dialogues,
messages, lifestyle in France.
Unit 11– Talking about problems and advices, actions, dialogues, exercises, body parts, health,
emergency and in what problem what to do.
Unit 12– Speaking about qualities and defaults in the person, masculine and feminine of words,
dialogues, describing the looks of a person, and clothes.
My name is Nikita Jain. I have done my Advance Diploma in French from Delhi University. I have cleared B1 Delf from Alliance Francaise de Delhi. I have been teaching French since four years. I have been teaching school students as well as working professionals. I am easy to go with and carry forward the course in a way that’s comfortable for the student. I will be there to guide the student in preparing for any exam they are looking forward to in the future. I will be there in case any doubt comes up. I will be responsible for ensuring you understand the course and learn it well.