COURSE DESCRIPTION :
In the beginner’s course, you will learn French in just 30 hours. It includes speaking, listening, writing, and reading the French language. The system is made easy to understand with presentations and pictures. After every 10 hours of class a test will be evaluate you. In addition, the course will include various topics. Here’s the list of topics that will be covered in the study.
- It will include the alphabet and its pronunciation. Audio will be played to make the pronunciation clear.
- French numbers, French days of the month, French days of the week.
- How to frame questions and how to write affirmative sentences as well as negative sentences in French.
- Reading text in every class. Focus on vocabulary and building sentences. Vocabulary includes the names of places, the words used in daily life, how to talk about people or places, sports, climate, transportation, traveling, and much more.
- Writing dialogues and salutations.
- Grammar will include present, past, and Future tense. Practice exercises will be given for tenses and all grammar portions. Next will be prepositions, pronouns, adjectives, articles, verbs, and imperatives. Again, notes and practice exercises will be there alongside.
- Focus on writing skills. You will be taught to write emails, letters, and messages in this French online course. This will include reading texts, and writing help will be provided in case of any problem.
- Civilization- learning about France. This includes knowing everything about the country, which provides for their society, family structure, transport, paying habits, homes, cinema, poems, climate, and many more.
- Phonetiques- it means there will be a focus on pronunciation. Oral practice will be there. It will be taught how to differentiate the pronunciation of similar words. Pronunciation is an essential part of learning a language, and in this course, a complete focus will be there to make you speak fluently by the end of this French online course.
- Comprehensions, letter writing, email writing, and message writing will be taught during the course
Course Details :
- The batch starts on the 1st Saturday of every month.
- Time: Anytime between 11 AM – 8 PM on weekends.
- Application: Google Meet.
- Resources / Support provided during & after Course Completion: pdf, ppt, assignments, assistance in preparing for DELF or TEF, tests.