Appearing for your next job interview? While you might be rehearsing your answers or doing your research about the organisation, did you know that how you present yourself, your passion, your energy, your confidence, your job-role fit to the interviewer can play a HUGE role in whether the interviewer is able to relate with you and hence offer you the job or not? Nonverbal communication plays more than 50% role in what we want to communicate to people, and this just increases during high stake situations like a job interview. So before your interview, make sure you understand what body language is all about, what your key strengths are, and how you can use them to your advantage to land the job you always wanted!
Topics you will learn in this course:
Here is a brief about what we would be discussing during the sessions:
Learning Outcome of the course:
– Getting a grip over what are the different natures of interviews and what are the best strategies to appear your best self for each of these interviews
– What is the typical mind frame of an interviewee and the interviewer and what you need to do about these
– How to play your key strengths and where do you need to improve
– How can you answer the typical interview questions creating a better impact than usual
– How can you handle questions that were unexpected without being too nervous or losing your ground
– How can you create lasting impression and a genuine connect with the interviewer
Who this courses is for:
Freshers, Working Professionals
Do you know someone who'd love this
course? Tell them about it…
Leave a quick message to us and we will get back to you shortly. Please mention your concern in the message section in details.