Appearing for your next job interview? While you might be rehearsing your answers or doing your research about the organisation, did you know that how you present yourself, your passion, your energy, your confidence, your job-role fit to the interviewer can play a HUGE role in whether the interviewer is able to relate with you and hence offer you the job or not? Nonverbal communication plays more than 50% role in what we want to communicate to people, and this just increases during high stake situations like a job interview. So before your interview, make sure you understand what body language is all about, what your key strengths are, and how you can use them to your advantage to land the job you always wanted!
Topics you will learn in this course:
Here is a brief about what we would be discussing during the sessions:
- Feedback on personal style (as recorded during pre assessment)
- Types of interviews
- How to answer in interviews
- Analysis of mock interview
- First Impressions
- Body Language for confidence
- Different situations during interviews – body language discussion
- Practice mock of presentation and HR round
- Understanding interviewer – body language discussion
- Tackling interviewer – body language discussion
Learning Outcome of the course:
– Getting a grip over what are the different natures of interviews and what are the best strategies to appear your best self for each of these interviews
– What is the typical mind frame of an interviewee and the interviewer and what you need to do about these
– How to play your key strengths and where do you need to improve
– How can you answer the typical interview questions creating a better impact than usual
– How can you handle questions that were unexpected without being too nervous or losing your ground
– How can you create lasting impression and a genuine connect with the interviewer
Who this courses is for:
Freshers, Working Professionals
- The batch starts from: 1st and 15th of every month
- Time: 4pm-5pm & 5:30pm – 6:30pm (We are open to different slots if inquiry comes in)
- Application: Zoom
- Language known: Hindi and English
- Resources / Support provided during & after Course Completion: 3 mock interviews
A detailed pre assessment of every individual
Notes after every session
Analysis report of your style, including improvements seen
Lifetime access to one online course on our portal
I am a nonverbal communication trainer, coach, and trainer-trainer who works with corporates on nonverbal communication. Nonverbal communication is the ability to read and understand body language, gestures, voice tone and inflection, eye contact, facial expression, clothing color, and style to predict how another person is feeling or thinking.
I have a background in psychology having completed my master’s in Applied Psychology (Industrial and Organisational Behaviour) –at the University Of Mumbai. I’ve taught “Psychological Testing and Assessment” and “Industrial Psychology” to undergraduate students of Psychology at R D National and S K Somaiya College.
My training program for corporates focuses on workplace communication skills like presentations (management level), sales meetings (sales level), media presence to name a few. I’ve worked with middle-level managers at various corporates like HILTI, SBI Life Insurance, CISS, and GST Department.
Additionally, I also conduct online training modules for corporates that focus on nonverbal communication for various work profiles like workplace communication, presentations, sales meetings, and emotional intelligence.
My passion is helping people master this powerful tool that we all use every day but don’t always realize how powerful it really is.