COURSE DESCRIPTION :
Chanakya Pandit said, if you lose 1 second and even if you collect the wealth of the entire world, you cannot get that 1 second back. Time is a precious commodity with value, which can be used and measured, but time cannot be replaced!
Tight deadlines, last-minute changes, rapid schedules, modern communications, and the pace of our work today all add to our pressure. As a result, we need to be more effective in planning our workload and managing ourselves. You need personal productivity training if you constantly work extra hours to keep up.
This course will help you analyze your strengths and weaknesses, set your priorities, manage the expectations of others and become more effective in your college or workplace.
At the start, you will focus on what is causing low productivity for you. Next, you build the foundation for a new level of productivity and cover the fundamentals and key concepts that must be mastered to get the desired results and be a master of productivity. If you don’t start with the proper fundamentals, even the best tricks won’t be fully utilized. Finally, you build on the foundation you created by implementing proven productivity tactics and strategies to improve your productivity dramatically.
You can accomplish more! You can get more out of life when you learn to master and control your actions, emotions, daily habits, and focus.
In this training, you will engage in thinking, creating action plans, and implementing them for yourself. Achieve more in less time! Enroll in this course today.
What Will the Mentee(Student) Learn From This Course?
- Find out why you need to learn about productivity improvement
- How to plan your tasks in such a way that it helps you to achieve your life and professional goals
- Learn how to identify and handle obstacles to productivity improvement
- Discover critical personal productivity improvement techniques and utilize them
- Find out how you can use delegation to achieve your goals
- Learn how you can manage your expectations as well as say “No” when required
- Outline important activities and sort out urgent from non-urgent activities
- Find out how to set SMART goals
- Understand how thoughts and emotions affect productivity and learn ways to manage thoughts and emotions
Learning Outcome of the course :
- Understanding your vision and career, and life goals
- Clarity about your important and urgent tasks
- Ability to prioritize your tasks based on three techniques
- Regulate your emotions better
- Use your knowledge of your peak performance zone to increase productivity
- Improvement in your productivity
- Improvement in your assertiveness
Course Details :
- The batch starts every Monday
- Time: 4 pm to 5 pm IST
- Class Duration: 1 Hour
- Application: Meet/Skype/Zoom
- After course completion, career or life guidance phone call for 20 minutes.
Importance of time & rewiring your brain: Learn the importance of time from the “Jar of Your Life” experiment and various examples. Explore what is personal productivity and why does a person has low productivity. You will engage in a real-time 60 seconds activity to understand your understanding of time. Learn an easy technique to motivate yourself throughout the day.
SMART goal setting & 4 quadrant planning tool: Identify your vision and define your goals whether they are personal, college-related, or career/business goals. Learn to categorize tasks based on a time management matrix. Apply your knowledge to play the INBOX game. Then, evaluate how you manage time.
Become productive by emotion management: Understand the role thoughts and emotions that play in your productivity. Learn Robert Plutchik’s wheel of emotions. Understand 3 step method and other ways to regulate your emotions and get more done in the available time. Play a game of finding emotions from facial expressions.
Techniques to plan and execute your day: Learn the ABCDE method of prioritization by Brian Tracey, 5 step GTD technique, and other techniques to plan your day, identify your priorities and increase your productivity. Learn 4 zones and find your peak performance “zone”.
Learn 80/20, 5S, and 10 practical tips & create your action plan: Explore 80/20 technique for prioritization and 5S method for organizing. Then learn 10 practical tips and finally, put all the knowledge and methods together to create a personal plan that fits your personality and style.
I am a life coach and corporate trainer with 21 years of industry experience in the USA and India. I have helped more than 300 people (that included students, working professionals, and entrepreneurs) through 1-to-1 coaching to achieve their career and business goals. I have also conducted training programs (online and on-site) for organizations in manufacturing, IT, consulting companies, interior designing, education, medical centers, and colleges. More than 10,000 people worldwide have benefitted from my soft skills, personal development, and entrepreneurship video courses. I am a certified NLP coach and practitioner trained by Dr. Vivek Bindra on Entrepreneurship.
- Certified NLP coach and practitioner, ICTA, Europe, 2020
- Certified life coach, ICF accredited Symbiosis Coaching (USA) and Certified Coaches Alliance – CCA (Canada), 2017
- Trained by Dr. Vivek Bindra’s EAE entrepreneurship program, New Delhi, 2019
- Entrepreneurship & Business management training from Mr. Ravi Prakash, Ace Speculum, Pune, 2018
- Train the trainer training from IITD, Pune, 2017
- Conducted training programs for organizations in manufacturing, IT, consulting companies, interior designing, education, medical centers, and colleges
- Trained and Coached 5000+ working professionals, students, and business owners through training programs (face to face and online) and 10,000+ people worldwide through video courses. Teaching experience: 5 years of Manufacturing industry experience, 16 years in the USA and India. Have taught in English, Hindi, and Marathi