COURSE DESCRIPTION :
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is an industry-recognized credential for project managers. PMP demonstrates the experience, education, skill, and competency required to lead and direct projects. PMP is the most sought-after certification administered by the Project Management Institute (PMI), USA. PMP certification is undoubtedly beneficial. The certification offers many advantages. For example, the PMI salary survey shows that PMP project managers earn 20% more than the average salary.
What Will You Learn From This Course?
Effective January 2, 2021, the new PMP exam pattern will be based on three domains – People, Processes, and Business Environment. The old PMP exam is based on five domains, i.e., Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing. New PMP Exam: People 42%, Process 50%, and Business Environment 8%.
Learning Outcomes :
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is an internationally recognized professional designation offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- PMP Certified professionals would get PMP Credentials from PMI for the next three years.
- Salary hike. Better prospects.
- Work without hassle in a team on a project. Plan various projects. Manage your as well as your team’s time effectively during a project. Evaluate the risk factors involved in a project and manage them effectively.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification: According to the Project Management Institute (PMI), project management includes initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing a project. Professionals in the field can find themselves working in various industries.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is the top certification in Project Management in any industry for Managers.
Course Details :
- The batch starts on the 1st of every month
- Timing: 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Application: zoom
Research indicates that employers will need to fill nearly 2.2 million new project-oriented roles each year through 2027. This means skilled project managers are in high demand.
The PMP exam has evolved to meet today’s demands of the profession, organizations and you. It focuses on three domains you need to gain a competitive edge and prove you work smarter:
The PMP certification is designed by project professionals, for project professionals and validates that you are among the best—highly skilled in:
- People: emphasizing the soft skills you need to effectively lead a project team in today’s changing environment.
- Process: reinforcing the technical aspects of successfully managing projects.
- Business Environment: highlighting the connection between projects and organizational strategy.
PMP certification validates that you have the project leadership skills employers seek. The new PMP includes three key approaches:
- Predictive (waterfall)
Gain a competitive edge. Prove your work smarter. Make your goals a reality. Earn the PMP today.
Why the PMP
The PMP adds value. CIO magazine ranked the PMP as the top project management certification in North America because it demonstrates you have the specific skills employers seek, dedication to excellence and the capacity to perform at the highest levels.
The PMP delivers benefits. The median salary for project professionals in North America is 25% higher than
those without it.
The PMP proves you work smarter. It shows you have the skills to drive business results and increase your organization’s impact in the office and around the world.
Priyanka Bhardwaj boasts 17 years of experience in the software industry. She is a PMP, CSM, Six Sigma, ITIL and ISTQB certified professional with Masters’s in Computer Application degree. She has Project Management experience of 8 years.
She is a Co-Founder and Managing Director of APAK Software LLP. She has worked full-time with big giants like TCS, HCL Tech, Genpact, Fiserv, and Steria. Management professional turned to Youtuber and Entrepreneur.
She is a coach and Business Strategist. She is an experienced facilitator who can give you that boost to get what you want.