Students will begin to develop their Spanish proficiency through an understanding of concepts and interaction in the target language like introducing themselves, asking questions, talking about themselves and others, their likes-dislikes, discussing obligations etc. With the use of basic concepts, grammar, communication, watching videos, listening to the audio, and a variety of interactive activities students can relate to different aspects of the language and Spanish-speaking world. They will have competency in each of the four language skills—listening, speaking, reading, writing, and much more
What Will You Learn From This Course?
- Use simple sentences and expressions related to everyday situations.
- Say basic salutations and form short conversations
- Accept or reject an invitation.
- Present themselves and others.
- Identify and describe people, places, and other things. *Express tastes, likes and dislikes, desire and need.
Learning Outcome of the course:
- Get clear with basic concepts and other foundations which will help you in learning further levels and becoming well versed with the language soon.
- Think and communicate in a new language
- Be able to communicate with natives if you visit any Hispanic country.
- Get to know about their culture
- Fulfill the requirements of everyday situations, routines, and work requirements.
- Read and understand written basic texts in areas of their special interest, and recognize the significance of cultural knowledge in comprehending a written text.
- Learning Spanish will make you more employable and give you an added advantage.
Who this Course is for:
School Children, College Students, Freshers, Working Professionals, Retired
- The batch starts on the 1st and 3rd week of every month. (Weekday/ Weekend group batches)
- Time:8am, 9am, 7pm, 9pm
- Application: Zoom
- What all will be provided during and after completing the course: PDFs, book PDF, PPts, additional notes, worksheets, audios, Mock test
Curriculum for A1
-formal/ Informal greetings
-About Spanish-speaking countries
-Basic communication resources
-Countries and nationalities, Professions, colors, adjectives
– Ser verb
– Describing people, places, things
-Gender, articles, pronouns
-Time, days of the week, months, and other related vocabularies
-Questions and answer
– Regular verbs
– Spain and other Hispanic countries
-Conversation in different scenarios
– Demonstratives, Prepositions
-Express likes and dislikes
– Quantity adverbs, comparison
*Practice and revision
Hola. Hi. This is Ankita Raut. I’m a Spanish language trainer for past 4 years. Teaching for me is a passion, so I take it very seriously. I have taught students globally ass well from all age groups , 6 to 60 plus of age. You won’t feel like you’re studying but in fact enjoy the learning process. Hasta pronto