Course Description :
One Study identifies that neurons in our brain are responsible for registering our behavior and converting it into our habit.
Your day-to-day routine, expertise, weakness, strength, success, failure, everything is based on your Behaviour from a typical memory training pattern.
Now, What if you will get to know that “you can convert your failure into success!” Yes! We can re-group our brain transmitters and develop new behaviors for our betterment.
Here we are to teach you some powerful techniques for hitting your desire with the strategic development and practical Study. We demonstrate the live changes happening in you throughout the course and help you develop a new pattern for your life.
Just six days and you can change your complete life!
This course is for everyone seeking a change in their life, wanting to achieve something, seeking professional growth, career growth, etc.
Take the first step: Enroll and see the magic!
What Will You Learn From This Course?
- Your adaptation or response development pattern
- Routine activation
- Set your brain up for a positive change
- Develop an understanding of brain health and habits
- Navigate yourself towards your desire
Learning Outcomes :
- Different memory training patterns
- Controlling points of the old habit cycle
- Difference between success habits and ordinary habits
- Increase memory power to train your mind
Course Details :
- Batch starts from 2nd and 4th Monday of every month
- Time: 8:00 PM – 9:00 PM (1hr everyday)
- Application: Zoom and Google meet
- Resources / Support provided during & after Course Completion: Pdf, ppt, worksheets, and assignments
1:1 Basic development
1:2 Habit formation process
1:3 Identification and adaptation towards the behavioral layout
Assessment – assignments
2:1 Different navigation tools
2:2 The change habit loops- Why and How
2:3 New behavior formation set up and fixing up
Assessment – Assignment
Deval Joshi, the founder of Deval the Coach, started her career as a 3rd generation teacher.
As a teacher, she developed an interest in counseling and supporting her students. She used to motivate students and their parents and helped them to achieve better. That’s where she turned herself from teacher to trainer (TTT)
As of today, she has been acting as an external faculty for “life skills” in various educational institutions. Apart from that, she is also a consulting partner in multiple companies. She is also a columnist and is invited at different times by Television, News media, Radio channels, Corporate houses, Schools, and Hospitals. To date, she has trained more than 10,000individuals and motivated them for their life mission.