𝐃𝐫. 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝑃𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑝𝑎𝑙 𝐾𝐸𝑆 𝑆ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑒
𝐄͟𝐱͟𝐩͟𝐞͟𝐫͟𝐢͟𝐞͟𝐧͟𝐜͟𝐞͟,͟ ͟𝐒͟𝐭͟𝐫͟𝐮͟𝐠͟𝐠͟𝐥͟𝐞͟,͟ ͟𝐚͟𝐧͟𝐝͟ ͟𝐋͟𝐞͟𝐚͟𝐫͟𝐧͟𝐢͟𝐧͟𝐠͟𝐬͟: Difficulties and Hurdles encountered by her were Representing a Linguistic, under- marginalized, socio-economic deprived section of society.
Also Lack of money, funds, and proper infrastructure, technological deprivation was another factor. An insufficient number of teachers found it difficult to deal with students who were first-generation learners and had weak communication skills.
𝐒͟𝐡͟𝐞͟ ͟𝐠͟𝐢͟𝐯͟𝐞͟𝐬͟ ͟𝐡͟𝐞͟𝐫͟ ͟𝐬͟𝐮͟𝐜͟𝐜͟𝐞͟𝐬͟𝐬͟ ͟𝐜͟𝐫͟𝐞͟𝐝͟𝐢͟𝐭͟𝐬͟ ͟𝐭͟𝐨͟
● Teamwork Of both Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff members and
● Cooperative and proactive management by all her KES Shroff College team.
Today’s scenario The focus is on value-based education and encouraging innovative ideas with the state- of- the-Art and Infrastructure, all world-class facilities under one roof including Cafeteria. It’s a commerce-dominated College with Arts and I.T. courses.
𝐀͟𝐥͟𝐬͟𝐨͟ ͟𝐚͟𝐝͟𝐝͟𝐬͟ ͟𝐢͟𝐧͟ ͟𝐚͟𝐧͟𝐝͟ ͟𝐬͟𝐮͟𝐠͟𝐠͟𝐞͟𝐬͟𝐭͟𝐬͟ ͟𝐭͟𝐨͟ ͟𝐬͟𝐭͟𝐮͟𝐝͟𝐞͟𝐧͟𝐭͟𝐬͟-͟
● Highlights the importance of Skills Development rather than focus on getting a degree and marks and Bring into account the value of being specific and getting trained with skills required to thrive in that particular industry whether the BFSI sector or IT department
● Promotes group dynamics, collaboration as no industry would accept them without these skills.
𝐇͟𝐞͟𝐫͟ ͟𝐭͟𝐚͟𝐤͟𝐞͟ ͟𝐨͟𝐧͟ ͟𝐍͟𝐄͟𝐏͟ ͟𝐢͟𝐬͟ ͟𝐬͟𝐮͟𝐩͟𝐩͟𝐨͟𝐫͟𝐭͟𝐢͟𝐯͟𝐞͟ ͟𝐨͟𝐟͟ ͟𝐭͟𝐡͟𝐞͟ ͟𝐬͟𝐥͟𝐢͟𝐜͟𝐢͟𝐧͟𝐠͟ ͟𝐚͟𝐩͟𝐩͟𝐫͟𝐨͟𝐚͟𝐜͟𝐡͟ ͟𝐚͟𝐧͟𝐝͟ ͟𝐢͟𝐧͟ ͟𝐠͟𝐞͟𝐧͟𝐞͟𝐫͟𝐚͟𝐥͟ We have an urgent requirement for a good pool of trained young teachers to be able to cope up with the expectations of the growing industry. According to her “Technology is Supreme and if we are not techno-savvy .. U are nowhere! i.e. Teaching staff should have training on computer systems and have to become more techno-savvy.
𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐰 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐲 :
1. Each and everyone Upskill themselves and Undergo Training
2. E-content development and Improvement in IT infrastructure should take place
3. Learning Management Systems have to be adopted and incorporated into our teaching system.
In these difficult times, 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬? Her answer
“𝐀𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭”
Final Call ” 𝗪𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝘄𝗮𝘆, 𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗯𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗘𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰, 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗣𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗖𝗶𝗿𝗰𝘂𝗺𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀”
𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐩 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐱𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬.
Designing Curriculum is vital according to the requirements of the Industry and Blended Learning System b/w academy and industry in the future.
𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐃𝐫. 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐁𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐧
We will Survive and Coexist Happily only when students learn to communicate, collaborate, are creative, use their critical and analytical skills, be attentive and finally adapt to Changing Environments.
Inform Your Friend Too