𝐴𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑃𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑟, 𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝐷𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝐾𝐸𝑆 𝑆ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝐶𝑜𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝐴𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑐𝑒
His early life started as an average student topping the subject and now he is currently working as an Assistant professor.
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞
1. To survive in the finance industry with good-paying jobs
2. “𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬“ and “𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫-𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭“ bonding in his teaching experience.
3. Money and abundance comes when you choose the right way to achieve your goals
𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞;
1. Fin- technology[launched]
2. M.sc finance programs and undergraduate programs.
3. Data science course
The E-learning industry has bloomed in covid days with an increase in technology. A lot of students are lacking focus on their goals.
He said, ”𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐬”. Mentors play an important part in shaping our future. Students should be ready to take out of box challenges in their life. Many students are not accepting and overcoming the failures they face.
He said, “𝐖𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭”. Hardworking is the only way to catch success.
He concluded by saying “𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐬“
Inform Your Friend Too