An insightful session with 𝐌𝐫 𝐁𝐢𝐤𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐏𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐡 – 𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐧 (𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬) 𝐚𝐭 𝐆𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐀𝐦𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐬𝐚𝐫
Bikram Pal Singh comes from an academically-inclined family. In education, he has pursued a Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) in Computer Science & Engineering and Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from IKG – Punjab Technical University.
Today, with over 15 years of rich experience in the Trainings & Placements industry, he is also well acquainted with the intricacies of Business Development.
At present, he is designated as Deputy Dean (Training & Placements) at Global Group of Institutes, Amritsar. This was a major turning point in his life. He entered the field of teaching with the motive was to help students learn and grow in life. Engineering and Management students.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 Mr. Singh never looked at challenges as challenges. He truly enjoys all aspects of his profession. He viewed challenges as stepping stones and opportunities that contribute towards his success. Seeing challenges as opportunities is his success mantra.
𝐒𝐮𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬
1. Always be positive, passionate, enthusiastic, constructive, ambitious, and hopeful.
2. Have full faith in your core competencies and capabilities.
3. Regardless of your industry, focus on your soft skills.
4. Identify at least 3 areas of interest and prioritize your work accordingly.
5. Set career goals as per the area of your interest.
6. Stay updated on the ongoing industry trends.
7. Unleash your creativity and think out of the box.
8. Be self-dependent and don’t be scared of taking risks
9. Learn from your failures.
10. Take responsibility and full accountability.
11. Adapt quickly to positive changes in the industry. 12. Most importantly, be patient.
𝐖𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 The post-pandemic era will be completely dedicated to skill-based education. This is the right time to develop your skills. Whether you are pursuing MBA or BTech, take out some time to focus on and develop one skill. It is not even necessary or mandatory to develop a skill that is 100% to your current education. Choose any skill that interests you. Skill-based education and employment are the future of India. Work as a team and contribute to building a better nation.
Inform Your Friend Too