COURSE DESCRIPTION :
To reach the desired destination, each has to put in the required effort. It is the same for achieving success in the IELTS exam; you may try more than once, but if you have the proper training with the right trainer, once is enough! On the other hand, if you keep stuffing your brain with too much information that you may not be able to use, the chances of confusion and distraction are incredibly high.
To crack the IELTS exam, one must focus on the essential skills and strategies for each module to glide smoothly. Each candidate’s needs are different, and each course will be modeled on the candidate’s individual needs.
What Will You Learn From This Course?
Flexibility is key.
- The various nuances of the English language, as it is my area of competence and expertise, being convent-educated.
- Coordination of senses is needed to solve the modules, i.e., hearing – ears, sight – eyes, and hand movement for writing and making notes, all at once.
- Application of appropriate skills for the different question types.
- Understand assessment criteria and keep focused on them.
- Techniques include skimming, scanning, browsing, identifying, analyzing, etc.
- Importance to keep a relaxed mindset, especially in time-bound situations.
- To be frank and open!
Learning Outcomes :
Skills and abilities are only helpful if you are in the right place at the right time.
- Handling time-bound activities with confidence.
- Incorporate real-time situations with interactive teaching, not just rote learning.
- Identify related keywords in different modules and make effective use of them.
- Considerable performance improvement, as they are provided with positive, constructive feedback.
- Be able to spell better and connect ideas that flow well.
Course Details :
- The batch starts on the First and Third Monday of Every Month.
- Time: 10 am to 12 pm and 3 pm to 5 pm -> 2hrs every alternate day (You can ask either of the batches)
- Application: Zoom or Google Meet
- Resources / Support provided during & after Course Completion: Assistance supplied during and after the course will be online practice links, five assignments that will be evaluated and assessed with likely scores
- Past IELTS papers
- Online tests from IELTS websites
- Extra study material
Homework will be provided after every class.
Please note – The Curriculum plan can change considering the candidate’s needs.
Lecture1.1: familiarize and get to know the candidate’s needs, build rapport
Lecture2.1: Practice sets on a Listening module
Lecture3.1: Practice sets on a Reading module
Lecture4.1: Practice sets on Writing module
Lecture5.1: Practice sets on a Speaking module
Lecture6.1: Tips & tricks on scoring higher in every module with timed practice sets
I can comfortably call myself a “People’s person.”
During my tenure in the education industry (a close to 20 years), I have attained numerous certifications, viz. in Training & Development with a specialization in Behavioral Skills & Facilitation; as an NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) practitioner; a Business Management Micromasters from IIM, Bangalore, in People Management; a certificate in Interactive Teaching Skills; and an International English Language Testing System (IELTS for short) credential from the British Council for teaching English as per the format of these examinations held worldwide. In addition, I also possess a solid theological background, with various certifications, and am a volunteer at the local parish level.
As an IELTS training instructor, I’ve trained people of all ages and backgrounds and from a wide variety of cities. Meeting people from different backgrounds is one of the perks of being an IELTS instructor! Over the years, I’ve learned that the reasons for taking the IELTS vary and with the added advantage of being an NLP practitioner, I can sense the need of the candidate by putting them at ease when they share every little related detail, thus helping me to be of great help to them!