Data Analytics and Management Information System (MIS), provides organizations with the information they require, in an organized manner to make crucial management decisions. MIS tools and knowledge of Data Analytics are very important nowadays. There is a very high demand for MIS and Data Analytics professionals in the market and the manpower supply of it is very less because of the obvious reason that the skill-sets required are not a part of any academic curriculum. Professional training in it hence becomes important.
This course will endow every participant with the skill sets required to be a successful Data Analytics and MIS professional. The Course content comprises all the important aspects required in the real work to get the job done in MIS. The participant will get enhanced knowledge in Data Management, Reporting, and Analysis through MS-Excel.
What will you learn from this course?
The Key Take-Aways Of The Course Will Be:
- Learn new techniques and formulas to tackle tasks faster and better in Excel
- Apply the right tool for the given task
- Reduce the complexity of your spreadsheets
- How to make Dynamic Dashboard for MIS & Data Analysis
Learning Outcome of the course
- In-depth knowledge of:
- Pivot Table, Pivot Chart, Table, Range Name, Add-ins, Basic Configuration
- Charts, Sparklines, Conditional Formatting, Functions, Formula Auditing
- Data Tools – Data Validation, Consolidate, VLOOKUP() automation
- Forecast Sheet – What-if-Analysis – Scenario Manager, Goal Seek, Solver, Data Table
- Protect Sheet, Advanced Filter
- Info-Graphics Charts, KPI-MIS Target v/s Actual
- Dynamic Dashboard, MIS-Reports
- Batch starts from 15th of every Month
- Time: 8:00 pm
- Class Duration: 1.5 hrs
- Application: Google Meet or Zoom
- Resources / Support provided during & after Course Completion: Pre-test and Post-Test is there to check your progress
Manoj P Chakerwarti, having rich experience of 33 years in Engineering and Manufacturing companies and since June-2020 I am into Corporate Training of MS-Excel (Basic to Advanced Level), MS-Word and MS-PowerPoint. Also handling projects related to ERP installation, implementation, and MIS Reports development.
By Educational Qualification, I have a couple of degrees and certificates such as:
M.Sc.; M.Phil.(Applied Mathematics); MBA; DCS; PGDBA; PGEXIM; PMP (40 PDUs)
My LinkedIn Followers increased from 487 to 12K+ in the last 13 months, this has happened due to my loving participants and their word of mouth after attending my training.