N5 is the basic level of Japanese Language Proficiency Test aka JLPT. JLPT is held worldwide by the Japan Foundation to evaluate and certify the proficiency in Japanese of non-native speakers.
Taking this course will make the student confident to take the upcoming Japanese Language Proficiency Test.
Even if the student does not intend to take the JLPT, they can enrol in this course, as this course will help them learn basic Japanese scripts, expressions, vocabulary, grammar, and simple conversations used in daily life.
Topics you will learn in this course:
Learning Outcome of the course:
– Upon the completion of the course, the student will be confident to take the JLPT.
– Course material provided. (PDFs, Videos, Audios. Etc.)
– Homework for each lesson.
– Class test after completing every 3rd lesson.
– Interactive sessions. / Role plays
– The student will be able to listen and comprehend conversations about topics regularly encountered in daily life and classroom situations and will be able to pick up necessary information from short conversations spoken slowly.
Who is this course for?
This course is for everyone who want to start their journey in Japanese Language.
Like company employees having business with Japanese clients, Homemakers wanting to explore career options, School/College students wanting to have a qualification in Japanese language for better career prospects, anime fans wanting to watch anime without subtitles and so on.
Do you know someone who'd love this
course? Tell them about it…
Leave a quick message to us and we will get back to you shortly. Please mention your concern in the message section in details.